[no subject]

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
From: "JOE MAHER" <jmaher0343@bresnan.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 09:17:24 -0600
THANKS!  I forgot to mention I have an OD, and your answer here is what I
hoped for.  I know I'll have to take the cover off later this month when my
new OD selenoid arrives.  The wire coming out of it was broken and
significantly corroded.
thanks again,
Joe
59 TR3, the driving restoration getting a little more restored every month.