Re: 3A throttle linkage

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 3A throttle linkage
From: "Timothy Smith" <tntsmith@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 12:11:50 -0700
Thanks for all the replys and to Brian who sent the pic from the spare parts
manual...I'll have to order one.  Sometime along the way part 17 was welded to
part 16 (not by us) and now the clocking between the gas pedal and part 20 is
wrong.  This was corrected by bending the rod that goes from 20 to the front
carb into a big banana.  When I straighted that rod out, the gas pedal became
floored before the carbs were opened.  Some grinding of the weld, cursing
under my breath and re-pinning and all should be well.

thanks again

Tim S.
Brighton, MI