Re: TR3 R&P Conversion Horn Button

To: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 R&P Conversion Horn Button
From: "Wayne" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:06:47 -0500
One option would be to do what Ted Smith told me to do.  Go to Napa and ask
them for several feet of test wire.  It's VERY flexible.  You simply run it
down the tube, make a loop big enough to allow for it to wrap around the
shaft and "Bob's your Uncle".  Several problems with it visually etc. but so
far it works well.  He says he did his years ago.  I have the turn signals
on the dash.

You are correct about the car - it drives great.  Nice and light which I
will appreciate when the 302 V8 goes in!!!

Wayne