Re: Baby in a TR

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Baby in a TR
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:36:12 +0100
Hi David
37 years ago when seatbelts were only rarely fitted to front seats my
parents fitted a pair of (long) lap belts to the rear of a Triumph Courier
Van (with accessory folding rear seat in place of original floor similar to
Herald Estate), these passed over my carry cot fore and aft with the cot
placed across the van and held it securely in place leaving little room for
me to exit the cot, I guess you could also place an open weave blanket on
the cot before the straps to restrain baby even more.
Hope this Helps, good to know you are planning this far ahead!
I may be able to get pics from Mum and Dad if they have any.

Graham.