Re: Hot TR3B & Stop Leak

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot TR3B & Stop Leak
From: Popnglo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:15:40 EDT
In a message dated 05/11/2004 10:13:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Ryoung@navcomtech.com writes:

> .  Next time I have mine out, I'm going to ask the radiator shop
> to fabricate some braces for the thing ...

I've had the nose off three times in the last four years, and one of those
times I had the radiator neck strengthened by adding angle iron on either side
of the neck, where the neck meets the radiator. Seems to have solved the
problem of leaking there. And this was necessary even with the Moss radiator I
put
in 4 years ago.

Ed (58 TR3A)