Re: Overseas Sales Commonplace?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Overseas Sales Commonplace?
From: "Eric K." <tr3a@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:11:25 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: "Robert Blubaugh" <RobBlubaugh@netscape.net>
Robert Blubaugh said:
> Are we really sending large numbers of collector cars to Europe
> at this time??

You've been selling collector cars back to Europe for the last two
decades. The 'repatriation industry' was at its peak in the early to mid
1990's, when whole boatloads of supposedly rust free cars were shipped
back to the old world (including my TR). It's leveled off a bit since
then, due to the US stocks of suitable cars drying up, but there are still
many cars being re-imported into the EU. The current strength of the Euro
certainly helps.

Eric

--
'57 TR3a TS23315L - black