RE: Gluing dash veneer i4CGgLvL019615

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gluing dash veneer i4CGgLvL019615
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:42:06 -0400
- plus, anybody have a source for
white
transfer letters???  I used to be able many years ago to buy them but
with
the advent of computers, transfer type letters are practically obsolete.
Barry Schwartz (San Diego)

 Try your local hobby shop, also I think I saw some in Staples office supply
store

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.