Rat Roadsters

To: <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Rat Roadsters
From: "Robert Roberts" <rroberts47@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:16:37 -0300
Cc: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Phil:  I have been restoring and modifying my TR4 for the past five years.
During this time several modifications have presented themselves,  both
constructive , cosmetic and practical. I have adapted several of these  from
the standpoint of improved performance and durability; chief among these:

        1.  Rear oil seal

         2.  Toyota 5 speed transmission

         3.  Stainless exhaust system

         4.  Powder coated frame, suspension steering components and other
misc parts

         5.  Braided brake lines at flex points

         6.  Stellite valves, seats and guides

         7.  Dan Mas wiring system

I intend to drive my TR daily and leave it as an heirloom when I pass on.

 I will be at your first organization meeting if at all possible.

Bob Roberts
63 TR4
35411CT