Re: Rat Roadsters

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: Rat Roadsters
From: "Robert Roberts" <rroberts47@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 23:04:11 -0300
Cc: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack:  I haven't had it on the road still have the tub off but from
Randall"s account on this thread, he hits it on the nail (as always)  The
installation was straight forward.  If you're not going for concours and
have a tranny problem or just looking fora fifth gear this is your solution.

Bob Roberts