Re: Curslng the Prlnce of Darkness

To: "Joe Lynn" <jlynn604@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Curslng the Prlnce of Darkness
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 07:17:34 -0400
Joe, I believe that you have found the problem but may not realize that you
have. My belief is that your problem lies with the wiring around the
solenoid. Check for loose and broken connections, a corroded positive
battery lead at the solenoid end and the terminals on the solenoid itself.
from your posts it seems that every time you touch or slightly move the
solenoid wiring it fixes itself till the next time which could be immediate
or at some interval of time.
Take those connections apart and check for a broken lead, clean them well
and see what happens.
JVV