Re: Uprated springs TR250

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Uprated springs TR250
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@ipns.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:02:32 -0700
Cc: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On May 25, 2004, at 10:08 AM, Don Malling wrote:

> I've purchased some 30% uprated springs and they are supposed to
> deliver a stock ride height.

Hi Don,

Who did you buy them from?  I've tried several sets on my 4A, and the
best so far has been the set from BPNW (http://www.bpnorthwest.com/).
Ask for their "HD Spring Set Stock Ride Height w/Poly Pads".
Everything else left my rear too high, and some even the front.  These
springs are not especially stiff (I don't know how they compare to
stock), but I'm happy with the ride.

I can't take credit for this discovery, I was tipped by Chris
Kantarjiev (sorry Chris, if I misspelled that).

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS CTC67956L