Looking for some TR6 TR250 parts near Philly DC Baltimore etc

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for some TR6 TR250 parts near Philly DC Baltimore etc
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:50:51 -0400
I'm planning on going to the SCCA Solo 2 in Washington DC this weekend
(Memorial Day) and thought I'd do some TR parts picking along the way.

I'd be looking for these parts along my general route of Binghamton,
Stranton, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, Richmond VA.

I need:

Radiator Pan aka Radiator Protection Shield.

Seat tracks -- can be rusty, but bottom track needs to be sound. I will
bead blast and paint.

I have some seat frames for 73 - 76 but they don't have head rests or
the seat release catch lever so....

73 - 76 seat frames. Don't care about he covers or foams.

Seat release catch lever assembly -- I think they are same for all years.

Head rests for 73 - 76 TR6. Don't care about the foams or covers.

Front and rear bumpers for 69 - 72 TR6 (I have a 71)

Early chrome Valve cover for TR250 or maybe early TR6? Must be in nice
condition. I already have some that are not so nice.

Thanks,

Don Malling