RE: fender vents

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fender vents
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:29:05 -0700
> Alternately, there was a (red)  TR4 done with these at Triumphest...
> looked pretty good.  Sorry, I met the guy but cannot readily recall who
> it was (Mike??).  I'm sure Randall and others know who I mean.

I've lost track ... does Mike Clemente still own that car ?  He had it up
for sale at one time.  Not only a beautiful car, but a matching vintage
teardrop trailer that I know he towed all the way to Breckenridge with the
TR4 (roughly 1000 miles each way, through the Mojave desert and the Rocky
Mountains, some of the highest paved elevations in the USA).

Anyway, I believe he made those vents himself.  ISTR a discussion that the
material came from a Herald grille.

Randall