Re: Distributor Question

To: genehart@att.net, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Distributor Question
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 22:18:58 -0400
Cc: The 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Thanks Gene, I'll pull the Valve cover this weekend and Check where TDC
is on #1.  If its a Damper problem, this will show it.  Ohterwise, Ill
pull the Distributor.  It does seem oriented correctly, and the car runs
great and starts very easily.  I noticed a leak in the valve cover
today, so I get a chance to try Justin Wagners valve cover gasket.
Thanks so much for the help.   John

Check out the new British Cars Forum: