Re: Wiring diagram 4A

To: Randall <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring diagram 4A
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:39:29 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Randall wrote:

>>What would really interest me more would be a
>>"functional" wiring diagram that shows the actual wiring  locations and
>connectors.
>>

>Does the factory diagram from the owner's manual not have what you want ?

Fair point, I've always been afraid of the electrical circuit diagram in
the shop manual -- preferring to send an email to you, Randall, and Dave
Massey to answer electrical questions -- but now that I look at the page
it's not at all scary. But then I thought "how cool would it be to have
that diagram as a web page, and I could point to each gizmo like the
voltage regulator and a picture of the gizmo with all the pretty colored
wires would show up!" If I do it first, I'll dedicate it to you and
Dave. :)

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO