RE: Wiring diagram 4A

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> i7NKvwt2012696
Subject: RE: Wiring diagram 4A
From: "January Williams" <january@chemeketa.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:57:28 -0700
Ah, well that you should ask . . . for you sidescreen car guys, the
answer is yes (judging from Haynes, I don't have the 3 manual.)  It's
laid out like a plan view of the car with the headlights at one side and
taillights at the other, turn signals at the corners, etc.
But sadly with the arrival of the TR4 the wiring diagram went to a
schematic. I do find Dan Master's version easier to use than the factory
version.
But the older style diagram does suggest a possible solution to our
(4-4A owners) problem -- photocopy the 3 factory diagram and whiteout /
revise it. The harness cabling could be schematized by circling the wire
lines with dashed-line circles to indicate the bundling . . . . if I was
retired, I'd launch off into doing it, but . . . .

January