RE: TR3A cooling again

To: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A cooling again
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 19:41:13 -0700
John,

A few questions:
Do you have a "working" overflow bottle on the cooling system?
Is the heater valve open?
What is a "Geo Hahn air dam"?
At what speeds were you driving?
Were you in traffic with stop lights, etc.?
What are you hoping to see vs. the 195 degree reading you are seeing?

Jim

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3
(New!) '68 TR250