Md inspection

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Md inspection
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:32:16 -0700 (PDT)
I am currently in the process of the md inspection process.  Of course it
failed the first time around.  I have some questions...these may be stupid to
most of you.

First I have kangol seat belts.  They do not retract like a todays seat belts.
 They failed bc of this.   They stop great...I have tried to rewind the spring
in them to no avail.  Is this a safety issue.  If so who can rebuild them.

Second the break light doesn't come on when the car is started.  I always
thought that it only came on in a failure.   Instead of spending an hour (I
admit to being lazy) going over the wiring diagram to prove this, can someone
tell me if this is fact or ficiton.

thanks
Adam

Check out the new British Cars Forum: