RE: TR3 Wiring Harnesses & Stator Tube with any abuse report

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TR3 Wiring Harnesses & Stator Tube with any abuse report
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:00:04 -0400 (EDT)
Randall,Thanks for the advice. I'll probably create my own harness; I am fairly
good with wiring. The more I look at what's there now, it appears that is what
a previous owner had done.On another subject, I have been following the stator
tube thread and will contact Realey Healey. But a question, is there some way
to fabricate the thing that prevents the stator tube from spinning freely? Or
should I not bother and just buy a new one? Won't the new one break as
well?Steve PecaAnnandale, New Jersey1958 TR3A - TS23867L--- On Fri 09/17,