GT6-3 clutch: still stuck

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6-3 clutch: still stuck
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:33:28 -0400
I've gotten some good responses regarding ways to unstick my GT6 clutch.
But so far, I'm still stuck.

Tried the brake on/in reverse/clutch in, break free starter method.
Nope.  Tried driving the car up to 35-40mph in 2nd (and third) gear,
stomp on clutch and brake ... nope.  Did this on two different
multiple-try sessions, even squealed the tires a few times.  But no dice.

Any other suggestions?  I'm not quite ready to try the rev-the-car on the
stands method yet.  It seems like it ought to be easier than this.  Is
there are way to get some Liquid Wrench sprayed in the bellhousing?  (OK,
no.)  And I was hoping to take the car on a trip next weekend! (frowny
face)
--
Martin Secrest
'73 GT6