RE: first things first

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: first things first
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 12:35:52 -0500
Really sorry to hear about your misfortune. Glad you are okay. Losing a car
like that is like losing an old friend, even if it is just a piece of thin.
Hope you recover from it well. I certainly don't envy you going into battle
on it. Maybe you'll be fortunate and the insurance company will pay without
a whimper, but that's pretty rare.At 08:28 PM 9/1/2004, you wrote:
> >  Randall:
> >

> >  59 TR3A TS39781LO wrecked :(
> >
> > Just noticed this.  Care to tell us.  You, we care about, sorta,
> > but how  is the 3A?
>
>Hard to say for sure, but it's pretty bad.  Going home on the 91 freeway
>Monday evening : traffic stopped, I stopped, the guy behind me didn't stop.
>At least not until his bumper was about where I had been sitting !

uncle jack

Check out the new British Cars Forum: