RE: first things first

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: first things first
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:25:12 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net i82CPEdM016605
Message text written by "Randall"
>Haven't really started the fight with the ins co yet, but we'll see how it
goes.  There's no doubt the guy behind me was at fault, he even told the
CHP
on the scene that he took his eyes off the road to get a Coke.  And the law
says he must "make me whole", which means I either get my car repaired or
another one like it.

Any bets on whether we wind up in court ?
<

Oh, no.  It won't coem to that.  I'm sure that the Insurance company will
bend over backwards to please you to the point of buying Lou's TR2 at an
exhorbitant price and present it to you with an extra cash settlement for
your trouble.

When pigs fly.

Good luck.

Dave