Re: CA Year of Mfg. license plates.

To: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Subject: Re: CA Year of Mfg. license plates.
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:22:52 -0700
> I have a set of black w/yellow plates (VPH 964) that I will be selling
> on
> EBay that came off my California '68 TR250. Unfortunately, they aren't
> old
> enough for your needs!

Jim, The California year of manufacture plate programme only applies to
1962 (yellow with black lettering) and older license plates.  It does
not apply to the black with yellow lettering plates.  I think someone
would have the preverbal snowballs chance getting the plates moved over
to another vehicle.

T. J. Wakeman
twakeman@cruzers.com
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937

Check out the new British Cars Forum: