Re: Oil Filters

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Oil Filters
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:31:58 -0700
As soon as I saw the original post from Fran G on this subject, I sent
him a message predicting exactly what would occur on the list.

Glad to see that you guys didn't let me down.

I closed my message to him with "Like the DOT4 vs DOT5 brake fluid
debate -- this one will probably remain a matter of opinion rather than
clear conclusion".

Personally, I have 212K on a VW Camper whose 1.9 liter engine has to
drag that 5,000 pound beast up mountains and thru deserts.  Have always
used Fram filters and have yet to touch the engine.  Proving...
absolutely nothing.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4