Re: Oil Filters

To: twakeman@cruzers.com
Subject: Re: Oil Filters
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:23:21 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 10/11/2004 12:46:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
twakeman@cruzers.com writes:

OK boys,  no fighting.  Let us all agree that none of us has the right
to  force their views upon anyone else and let the manufacturer's
rejoice in  the fact that we do not all prefer a single product.

I mean who cares  what the other person prefers as long as each of us
gets to use the filter  we prefer for our own vehicles.

I agree completely

But even ignoring all the internet websites and studies, I've heard so many
Fram horror stories from lbc professionals and enthusiasts that I know and
trust  that I don't even like the color orange anymore. So I find it novel that
there's  anyone on this list still defending Fram filters - gives the oil
filter thread a different twist this time around.

Cheers
Jack Mc

Check out the new British Cars Forum: