Re: Where to put speaker in TR4

To: ScharfR@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Where to put speaker in TR4
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:41:53 EDT
Hey Bob,
I was going to respond to your question but Mr. Hahn beat me to it.  He has
it absolutely correct so no need.  I was also going to add that it sure is
refreshing to see someone going the whole nine yards to install a "real" radio
in
their TR4.  The one in my 62 even has tubes so you have to wait a bit till it
warms up to hear the tunes.  I do believe it is OK to replace the speaker in
the box with a modern one so at least you can maybe hear those tunes at idle.
Hey, no one can see that so why not? Of course when you are at speed with the
top down who needs to hear those tunes anyway!
Cheers,
Darrell
62 TR4 CT 5521 LO

Check out the new British Cars Forum: