Where to put speaker in TR4

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Where to put speaker in TR4
From: ScharfR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 01:05:48 EDT
Greetings:

I have all the proper pieces to install period-style (low fidelity AM) tunes
in my TR4; genuine Triumph radio, console faceplate, antenna and the sturdy
looking cast speaker housing. The final question is, where does one install
that
speaker? Somewhere in the passenger footwell? On the tunnel somehow? I must
be missing something here because I've looked through all the relevant
pictures, books and other material to no avail. I'd be pleased to hear from
list
members who have a similar setup -- better yet, a picture of the installation
would
work wonders.

Thanks in advance.

Bob Sharp