RE: hardwood floors in my tr3?

To: "'Paul Dorsey'" <dorpaul@negia.net>, tri <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: hardwood floors in my tr3?
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:19:33 -0700
I think it'd look cool! Are you going to run the seams front/back, or side to
side? Diagonal? Very cool! Take some pictures when you're done.

Be aware that there are plugged holes in the floor pans for a reason (love
those summer showers!).

John

On Monday, October 25, 2004 4:36 PM, Paul Dorsey [SMTP:dorpaul@negia.net]
wrote:
> I'm not going after the original look.  I'm doing a frameoff restoration on
> my
> TR3A and the PO had bought the necessary panels from TRF.  I would like to
> possibly add toungue and groove oak or maple flooring on top of the new
> floorpan-- what's the reason or reasons that I should not do this?  The wood
> has been offered free to me.
> Thanks,
> Paul

Check out the new British Cars Forum: