Re: TR6 Bra

To: StevesTR <StevesTR@veroquest.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Bra
From: Jim Barbuscia <jimbar@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 11:56:00 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Don't know. I sent mine back because it had holes for the old style turn
signals.
The ad said it would fit the '75/'76 but more than just the holes needed
to be reworked.
That was a few years ago and I did contact them about it. I don't know
if they fixed
the problem or not. I did hear via the list that dirt accumulates under
the bra and can
"sand/scratch" the paint.
-jimb

-jimb

StevesTR wrote:

>Oooooh! I have the old style turn signals. Do you know if the Bra stays
>put and refrains from flapping in the wind? BTW, I have never owned one
>of these for any car.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: