RE: TR6 Bra

To: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@nexant.com>, "dave northrup" <oliverconnect@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Bra
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 12:49:07 -0400 from [4.10.138.246] at Sat, 9 Oct 2004 11:50:13 -0500
I had one some time ago also.  Thought it would protect my car, but as
others have said it turned to be a big pain and actually did more damage to
the paint.  If anything gets caught under it, it will scratch.  After a
couple of years there was a distinct difference in the paint color too.  I
would recommend against putting one on.
Pete

> i had a bra about 20 years ago.  it fit ok, but i've never owned
> one since.  you have to take it off if it gets wet; if you don't
> have a garage you can't really leave it on overnight because
> moisture gets under it.  on, off, on, off.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: