getting the job done

To: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Subject: getting the job done
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:53:27 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net i9JBsE5e032475
Message text written by "Jim Muller"
>So where does that leave me?  Don't really know.  I'm tempted to sell
one (or both) of the cars, but don't know which it would be.  In the
old days I wanted to race but that will never happen for a variety of
reasons.  The "sports car" culture no longer appeals like it did when
I was 25.  But I'm open to suggestions...
<

Well, gee, Jim, I don't know.  These things are supposed to be fun and/or
rewarding.  Othewise, what's the point.  Perhaps you need a trial
separation.  Sell one and put the other in storage (or sell it to someone
who would be willing to sell it back if you have a change of heart) and see
what happens after a year.

Good luck and we'll miss you.

Dave

Check out the new British Cars Forum: