Re: getting the job done

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: getting the job done
From: Martin Secrest <msecrest@voanews.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:11:55 -0400
[["So where does that leave me?  Don't really know.  I'm tempted to sell
one (or both) of the cars, but don't know which it would be.  In the
old days I wanted to race but that will never happen for a variety of
reasons.  The "sports car" culture no longer appeals like it did when
I was 25.  But I'm open to suggestions..."]]

Autocross the Spit? I've never tried autocrossing, but I have friends
who are heavily into it.

Or, you could build a car I always thought would be cool, a Spit-6.
Easiest way is to find the right Spit shell and GT6 bonnet for your
GT6.  But the car would be fun to build, drive, and talk about over
beers.  I've thought about it, but my car is too good to cut up.

I'm in a similar boat ... in my case, having WAY more cars than time.
My Mimosa '73 GT6 is still for sale if anyone's interested.  It's a good
one, and it's no desperation sale, but I'm open to discussion.

--
Martin Secrest
Arlington, VA

Check out the new British Cars Forum: