RE: here's a good question for you folks

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>, "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: here's a good question for you folks
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:17:16 -0700
I run the fan almost all the time that the air temperature is above 90
degrees or so here in Phoenix. So the fan really runs a lot! I drove the car
in caravan with 5 other club members up to Triumphest in So. Lake Tahoe and
we drove up Hwy 395. The air temp when we left Phoenix was about 75 and by
the time we got to the Calif. border it was probably in the low 80s. By
Needles it was in the mid 90s and from there until about 3:00 in the
afternoon it was close to 100, maybe more. Every time we were going uphill
the engine temp. would start to rise and I would have to switch on the fan,
down would come the temp. Our highway cruising speed was in the 70s to
perhaps 85 MPH. We were not babying the TRs!

Jim