RE: here's a good question for you folks

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: here's a good question for you folks
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:40:23 -0800
> I opted for the fan mounted behind the radiator, which I believe improves
> the "ram air" effect at speed (where the fan is useless anyway).
> Works well
> for me.

Forgot to add, while I don't live in the desert, I do drive through it on
occasion.  Driving at high speed in 110F heat, my temp gauge rises to
roughly 200F (which I believe is roughly where my 185F thermostat goes full
open) and stays there, even without the fan.  I also don't have the high
efficiency water pump, but I do have a recored radiator without crank hole.

Randall