RE: Most Dangerous Tool

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Most Dangerous Tool
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:47:11 -0500
I agree, it's the user (or actually the user's big brother helping -
shhhh!) But seriously, it's loose clothing that can get caught in even
the tamest tool and make it hazardous. I watched a guy on Monster Garage
the other night break off one of his front teeth after the angle grinder
and cutoff wheel he was using caught in his overalls and walk up his
face. Made my butt pucker! Jesse James had a mobile dentist come in and
make a cap for the tooth in the shop. Pretty cool but it made my bu...

I own an 18hp wood chipper and respect it every time I use it - always
aware of loose clothing that could get caught and reel me in! There goes
my butt again!!

Happy Holidays! PeterK

> What's your most dangerous tool?..... and yes I understand that it's
the user that makes tools dangerous :-)