Re: Most Dangerous Tool

To: "Bob labuz" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Most Dangerous Tool
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:54:26 -0600
Cc: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, "'TR'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
> It was my drill press until I finally purchaced a vice!
>
> Now it is my bench grinder with wire wheel. Always forget to put on
> gloves

Might be a good thing to forget.  Gloves have been known to be very
dangerous at times.

>and eye protection.

Never a question with me.  I am a fanatic on having eye protection.

> At times the part is caught by the wire and
> flung at great speeds. There is always spent wire flying around.

Yes.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS?  Hell, any fool can work with tools.  It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004.  First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.