TR4A Choke Cable

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4A Choke Cable
From: "Jeff Porter" <jeffyporter@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:25:54 -0700
While most people have the problem of the choke cable being to hard to pull
out, I have it the other way.  It pulls out easily, but wont stay there.
It pulls itself back to the un-choked position.
Im at the point of buying a new cable assembly.  There are two available,
one is the original that you supply the knob and the other is an aftermarket
model that has a knob attached.  Has anyone used the aftermarket type?  Or,
better still, is there a way to keep the $#$# cable where I pull it.