Re: Fewer LBCs on ebay?

To: "McEwen, Art" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>,
Subject: Re: Fewer LBCs on ebay?
From: Jim <cartr4a@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:05:48 -0800 (PST)
I've been watching LBC's on ebay for a few years now and it's always slow
during the winter months.  I don't know if it's because owners don't think
people will buy in the winter, or maybe LBC's are put into storage for the
winter, or because sellers don't think they'll get a good price during the
winter.  I don't know the reason, but what's strange is it's not like that with
some other models.  I also watch '65-'66 Mustangs on ebay and they haven't
slowed down at all.
Could it be that a good number of us LBC'ers hibernate during the winter?

Jim
'67 TR-4A
'68 GT6
'73 Spit6

"McEwen, Art" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca> wrote:
Is it just my imagination or are there less lbcs listed on ebay then there
used to be?