Re: Ebay Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ebay Question
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:07:05 -0700 (PDT)
Very true about Mexico.  Of the four used cars that I've sold in the last few
years, three of them went straight to Mexico.  Two were older Toyota pickups
and the third was an older 4wd Isuzu Rodeo.   It seems that the primary
candidates for Mexico are pickups, SUVs, and vans.   They are not going to be
interested in higher dollar cars or cars listed at unrealistic prices.  These
guys are bargain shopping.   But if they feel the price is fair, they are very
serious buyers and close the deal on the spot with cash.   This works out fine
for me because when I sell a used car (which I enjoy about as much as a root
canal), I don't want to drag it out.  I list the car at a bargain price that
will move it quickly with little time invested on my part.

-Greg