RE: The value of analogue - New Sports cars vs. old - very long

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The value of analogue - New Sports cars vs. old - very long
From: "Rich White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 20:20:28 -0500
>From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
>And building a digital ECU from scratch in 40 years won't be any more
>difficult
>than building a Stanley Steamer boiler today ...

I would think it might be more like building a vacuum tube or building a new
mother board for a ten year old computer.  It could be done but might be
beyond the scope of the home restorer.  The boiler is something you can see
and feel and can be built with "basic" tools.  The electronics will take
much more spicialized tools that I do not think will be in the normal tool
shop.

Rich White  St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!
See it moves!