Bond Film Stag

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bond Film Stag
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 20:06:07 +0100
Hi Folks
We (the Isle of Wight Triumph Club) have been asked to track down the Stag
used in the Bond film Diamonds Are Forever. We have located the car as being
for sale at Classic Imports of Maine.
Does anyone here know Chuck of Classic Imports, does anyone know of the
company? It is believed that this Stag was also used in the Sweeny in 1978
and in the film Dracula, the registration no of the car in the bond film is
RVC 435H, was this the car in the other 2 films?

This info is for the BBC, for a program this Friday. April 8th 05. Sorry it
is short notice, only got the request this afternoon.

Any and all help would be most gratefully received.
Please feel free to forward this request to other lists.

Graham.