U-bolts for TR3A.

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: U-bolts for TR3A.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 06:49:03 -0700
I thought I would pass along the results of my search for TR3A u-bolts.

The ones I have on my care are definately a 3/8 stock.  When I called
Moss they were emphatic that theirs were 5/16 stock.  When I called TRF
they couldn't say what size theirs were because the part was on back order.

I found a place in the east that custom manufactures u-bolts for
automotive use.  The made me the right size bolts a little longer than
the originals for $5.50 each.  That price is a little higher than Moss
but then it is the correct size.  NFI of course.

http://www.stengelbros.com/U-boltKits.htm

--
        Best Regards,
        Tom