Re: TR3 Drive Train Angle - Might be tricky..

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Drive Train Angle - Might be tricky..
From: "Wayne Brazinski" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:53:30 -0500
Hi Randall!
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.  I also received a similar reply from
another lister who suggested the same thing, set the engine and gearbox, and
then worry about adjusting the rear end later.  This makes good sense so I
think I'll do it! The rear end needs to come out for refurbishing so I can
get wedges made that will fit the spring pads while it's out - or even have
the Spring Pads modified at that time.

Sounds like a plan to me :-)

Wayne