Re: Tie rod removal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tie rod removal
From: AMfoto1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:18:29 EDT
Hi Jack,

I've been using JC Whitney item #ZX881770B for tie rod ends and ball joints.
Cheap, simple, works great, highly recommended. No beating required.

Over the years, at one time or another, I've bought and tried virtually every
kind of ball joint/tie rod seperator made. They all now gather dust.
ZX881770B gets used a lot.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.

AMfoto1@aol.com