Re: inside tire wear

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: inside tire wear
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:05:30 EDT
In a message dated 4/11/2005 3:52:09 PM Central Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:
> Easiest is probably to take it to a alignment
> shop or tire dealer, and ask them to measure both camber and toe.  Or I can
> give you recipes to measure them yourself.

Be sure to ask the cost before proceeding.  Most shops now have computerized
equipment and the specs are not programmed in so they charge extra for
programming.  I took my TR3 to Tire America and they wanted $150 to set toe-in.

Needless to say I told them to put it... er.. I told them no thanks.

Dave