RE: Car club rant ; now breaking cars

To: Peter Ryner <pryner@verizon.net>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Car club rant ; now breaking cars
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 05:38:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Peter,

Let me clarify - I understand and have no problem with someone breaking a car
that has been totaled or is beyond hope for repair, but I had the opportunity
to closely examine many of the cars in his yard and found them to be in my mind
restorable - and when you're looking ar rare models like TR250s and MGCs (just
to mention a couple I looked at), seems like you should make every effort to
preserve them.

Raymond