TR3 top

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 top
From: "KEVIN KEALTY" <kkealty@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:54:41 -0400
HI all.  I know this has been covered before but....

I have a unused Robbins top (#2204).  I have placed it on my car with the
bows in their up position and holding the windshield side in place, it won't
reach all the way to the back studs.  I suppose I could install the
lift-the-dot fasteners on the top and try to stretch it, but it seems to me
that I shouldn't have to do that unless the top has shrunken while in its
box.

Also, it came with 4 large pieces of top material with angled ends - any
idea as to what am I supposed to do with them?

Thanks for the help,

Kevin
62 TR3B