TR4 oil question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 oil question
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:54:54 -0700
Okay, first of all, guilty as charged for not paying attention, and secondly
not sure how to access the archives.

But here is my question, since I am not clear on oil, and for my '64 TR4.  Its
time for an oil change.  Last oil change was 10 30 synthetic.  I reside at an
elevation of 4300 ft in the mountains of Northeastern California.  Its an area
of extreme temperature change from zero in the winter to 100 (F) during the
year.  Anyhow, I thought I saved a message concerning a similar topic.  So my
question, is should I use 20/50 instead of 10/30?

Tim - will it ever stop snowing?