TR4 DieCast Triumph Models

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 DieCast Triumph Models
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:25:10 EDT
Kurtis!  This sounds interesting as my TR4 was made in 1962 and it is the
correct red.

Jim's (nice website Jim!) reported introduction of theTR4 Rally car model
jogs my memory.  A friend in Germany told me they were doing a pre-production
run
of his Shell 4000 Rally car in January and planned to release for full
production in the spring. I have not heard anything recently, and will try to
get a
hold of Carstens. In the meantime, if anyone has any information on this.....I
want one.

Joe (A)