Re: Leather Steering Wheel Cover

To: Scott Suhring <suhringtr36@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Leather Steering Wheel Cover
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 05:15:50 -0700 (PDT)
--- Scott Suhring <suhringtr36@comcast.net> wrote:
> I have decided it's time to cover my steering wheel for the TR6 and wanted
> to see what experiences the list would has to offer based on fit, ease of
> installation, feel and durability.  I want to cover it in black leather and
> of the best quality.  Recommendations?
>
> Scott Suhring
> Mechanicsburg, PA
> '70 TR6
> '59 TR3

Hi Scott,

I bought a used TR6 steering wheel and recovered it with leather for my TR4A,
and wrote up my experience and suggestions on my website.  Here's a direct
link:

http://www.geocities.com/michelotti_tr/steeringwheel.html

feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"
'73 Stag 4.3L, Auto, A/C, etc "Molly"
Little Rock, AR